Becoming an APASelect Candidate
APASelect provides qualified automotive professionals the chance to showcase their credentials to the industry’s top employers without having to reveal their identities.
How Does It Work
- We ask you to upload some general information about yourself.
- We use this information to create an anonymous profile which highlights your experience, accomplishments and skill sets, but keeps your actual identity completely anonymous.
- You approve the written profile (
View a Sample Profile
Director of Marketing
BA in Finance. P&L responsibility for a $100+ million product
portfolio, sold into automotive traditional and retail channels,
in addition to hardware and industrial. Leading a team of 4 direct
reports in Marketing Communications, Product Management,
Category Management and Brand Management. Has helped increased
sales by double digits every year for the last 5 - in a declining
category. Has accomplishments in product line rationalization/SKU
reduction, packaging redesign, new product development/launch,
strategic outsourcing and pioneering the company’s first social
media marketing initiative. Works well with company
peers - especially in Sales. Lives in the Southeast
and open to relocating to the West.
) before it appears in our searchable database.
- Once an employer expresses an interest in your profile, we contact you about the opportunity without revealing your identity to the employer.
- You can choose to allow us to share your information with the employer or simply pass on the opportunity and your identity remains confidential.
How to Get Started
- Click on APPLY NOW to fill in the registration information. Upload a resume and spend a few minutes answering 9 questions about yourself.
- We’ll write your anonymous profile and send it to you for approval. Once you’ve approved your profile it becomes live on our website and you can just sit back and wait for great jobs to come to you. There’s never a fee to candidates!